You can also find me on
I’m a Salesforce developer and consultant with IT and business analyst education. I have over 16 years of experience in CRM development and building web-based applications. Also with deep knowledge of e-commerce (7 years of experience as e-commerce manager).
I have experience in complete project lifecycle – business requirements analysis, design and architecture, development, deployment and maintenance of solution.
I work 100% remotely (since 2014), implementing Salesforce solutions for international clients from Poland, UK, Czech Republic, Belgium, USA, Australia.
- computer science education background, business analyst postgraduate studies, PRINCE2 training
- nearly 6 years of experience in Salesforce development and administration (Apex, Visualforce, SOAP, REST)
- 7 certificates:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- over 12 years of experience in web development
- over 7 years of experience in e-commerce (running own 2 online stores)
- working as an e-commerce manager and internet projects coordinator
- knowledge of marketing and web technologies (PHP, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML, JSON, Bootstrap)
- strong problem solving skills in regards to resolving business, product design and technical issues
- technology and its impact on improving the quality of everyday life,
- business processes,
- security systems
- performance-based advertising,
- banking and finance